Email Encryption with Infoencrypt
InfoEncrypt is a simplest way to encrypt your emails, without installing any software, browser extensions or anything. Works for any Email Providers, for GMail, Hotmail, Outlook, etc.
Encryption works in your browser. You or your counterparty don't need to install anything. You just need a modern browser
Any Email Provider
Works for any email provider, for Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail. Any desktop email client.
Uses Advanced Encryption Standard or AES. It's a cipher used by the U.S. government to protect classified information.
How it works?
- 1. Go to Infoencrypt.com
- Open Infoencrypt.com in your browser (Google Chrome is recommended)
- 2. Enter your email and choose a password
- Put a text message for your soon-to-be encrypted email into main text area.
Enter a password that you'll also pass to your counterparty. Choose the password wisely, at least 10 characters long, hard to guess, etc. Only a person who knows this password will be able to decrypt original message.
- 4. Encrypt message
- Press "Encrypt" button, and in a few seconds you'll get your message encrypted using AES cipher, that you could then put into your outgoing email.
- 5. Send encrypted email
- Just copy-paste encrypted result into your email client, a Gmail, etc.
- 6. Other side decrypt message using Infoencrypt
- Receiver uses same principle - copy-paste encrypted email into Infoencrypt.com, set password and click "Decrypt"
Is it safe?
Email text is encrypted using one of the best encryption algorithm - AES 128, and service is doing as much as possible to secure your information. See tech details.
Encrypt my email with InfoEncrypt
Works in your browser, compatible with all email providers. And it's free