Online encryption, using best encryption algorithms, works in browser
AES (Advanced Encryption Standard), a most popular encryption, approved by the US NSA for internal usage. See Tech Details
Encrypted connection to our server and hosted in a dynamic cloud
Text to encrypt (or encrypted code to decrypt):
Infoencrypt.com is a service for securing text messages in an easy way. It could encrypt your message using strong encryption algorithms, so it will be more secure to send or store, than in plain text. Anyone who will get access to the encrypted message, will be unable to read original message without knowing your password.
When to use:
Most of our communication channels can be easily accessed by third-parties, not only government and your internet provider, but even by your friends and family (if we're talking about social networks or your personal computer). Using Infoencrypt.com you could encrypt sensitive information with secure AES cipher, so nobody will get access to it without knowing original password.
How to use:
- Enter message in the text field bellow
- Enter a secure password (and confirm it, for encryption)
- Press 'Encrypt' button
- Select and copy encrypted code and send it to respondent. Through EMail, Social Network or other open channel
- Give to other part your secret password. Don't send password using same channel as original encrypted message
- Recipient should visit this website, copy encrypted message and password to the form bellow, and decrypt original message
What encryption algorithm is used for encryption?
AES 128, with a random Initialization Vector and PBKDF2 for key. Result is encoded in Base64. See details
Is it safe?
No effective cryptanalysis of AES cipher is known to date, it's officially recommended by many security agencies (including NSA). It's more than enough, it could take billions of years for a Brute Force attack to find a password to decrypt original message.
What 'Browser encryption' means?
Do you store a copy of my message or password?
No, we don't. Also, as you're using client-side encryption (Browser encryption), it's safe, it doesn't send any data to our servers. You even can disconnect from the internet after opening this page, and encrypt being completely offline. So you'll be sure that we don't have a copy of your data or password.
I forgot my password. Can you restore message for me?
No, we can't.
I really need it. I'll pay for restoring lost password
Sorry, we really cannot help with it. We don't have your password or your data. We're unable to decrypt it if you lost your password. Sorry
- Use passwords at least 8 characters long. 12-16 is recommended
- Do not use simple password (like '123456', 'qwerty', etc)
- Never send password with the encrypted message. Use another channel, like a phone call, etc
- Use unique password for every new message